Want to be a part of the coolest crowd in Malaysia? Yes, we can make that claim. And you can too, if you join us. Just send your details and resume to [email protected].
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Senior Human Resource & Admin Executive
Job Location: BORDERS HQ @ The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
- To manage the entire recruitment process including recruiting the right talents within the designated timeline and arranging pre-employment medical check-ups.
- To manage and perform the full spectrum of monthly payroll functions and administration including monthly claims and ad-hoc expenses, and prepare monthly payroll reports for the management and finance department.
- To update and verify employees’ attendance, leave, overtime and medical records, and ensure proper filing is in place.
- To ensure that employee data is created and maintained in the HRMS accurately for all staff recruitment or movement. This includes new hires, organisation chart updating, re-designation, promotion and etc) within the designated timeframe and in compliance with the company’s SOP.
- To prepare all HR-related documents and ensure accuracy.
- To check and ensure personnel files and related documents are updated and complete, and to ensure all files are kept in designated locations.
- To administer employee access card creation, activation and distribution.
- To liaise with statutory authorities i.e. EPF, SOCSO, EIS, LHDN & HRDF-related issues.
- Responsible for yearly training plan preparation, to administer training programs for employees as budgeted and planned.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counselling.
- Monitor HR metrics (turnover rates and cost per hire).
- Periodically check for legislative changes/updates and new trends and develop new policies.
- To oversee and manage the office administration such as monitoring and ordering office supplies and stationeries.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the superior.
Send your resume here: [email protected]
Senior Store Associate / Store Associate
Available Job Locations:
- Borders The Curve, Mutiara Damansara
- Borders IOI City Mall, Putrajaya
- Borders Bangsar Village II, Bangsar
- Borders Quill City Mall, Kuala Lumpur
- Borders Pantai Hospital KL, Kuala Lumpur
- Borders Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AVAILABLE! or CLICK HERE to apply.
- Customer Service:
- Upholding Borders customer service standards.
- Greet and attend to customer queries, take special orders and answer phone calls.
- Assist customers in determining which merchandise and services best fit their needs and interest.
- Attending cash registers and maintaining accountability at point of sales registers to ensure all transactions and receipts are complete accurately.
- Attending information desks and maintaining knowledge of current sales, promotions and policies regarding payment, exchanges and security practices to provide good assistance to customers.
- Arrange, shelve and refresh display of merchandise in accordance with store merchandising principles to promote sales.
- Housekeeping and upholding of the store appearance.
- Product and title awareness.
- Perform stock maintenance, storage, price tagging and processing of goods received.
- Assist in stock take, stock replenishment and stock returns.
- Other tasks as necessary to support overall store management.