One of Asia’s cultural capitals, Seoul is the perfect blend of traditional and modern, and is both fashion hub and food lover’s paradise. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around this dynamic city with absolute ease.
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Seoul into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, and the most authentic restaurants, tearooms, bars, shops and markets.
– Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Seoul’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of the Gyeongbok, Changdeok and Changgyeong palaces, the fascinating neighbourhoods of Insadong, Dongdaemun and Buamdong; the National Museum of Korea, Nam Mountain, Bukhansan National Park, Bukchon Hanok Village, and the nearby city of Gwacheon
– Seoul’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including culinary highlights, festivals and celebrations, hidden gems off the beaten track, and great things to do for free
– A laminated pull-out map of Seoul and its environs, plus five full-colour neighbourhood maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
2 in stock